CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Sean Edward Hendrick

Our new born baby boy!!












This is Sean in the nursery right after the birth. He weighed a healthy 7 lbs. and 2 oz. Sean was 20 inches long.





Isn't he gorgeous?! I believe he was hungery in this picture.
Danny is a great daddy! This was his first diaper change.
And here are the proud parents! I just got settled into the new room they put us in after the delivery. I got to hold him for the first time!
Here are the proud grandparents of Sean. You couldn't wipe the smile
off their faces!
Here is the stork that Billy and Robin put on our lawn before we got home.


(Sorry this is a little out of order....I'm new to this blogging stuff.)
This is me before labor.
And this is me after.....with my baby boy born! I was sooo happy to
see him! He was more than what I could imagine!!
Sean was worn out..the poor thing
Isn't he absolutely adorable?!
Danny was and still is sooooo proud! He didn't want to give him up to anyone!
Bro. Cwenar enjoying the baby!
We're finally home!!! It didn't take long for the dogs to get used to him.
Sean doing a sidekick for Daddy!
Sean is already taking over the TV. He's even sleeping with it!
Daddy has the touch!
This is after Sean's first bath! He didn't know what to think about it at first but I think he got used to it.


0 comments: